Saturday, August 27, 2016

Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk




Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk 2016
 
For the last 3 years I have participated in the Scott Kelby Photo Walks as a walker and it has been an amazing experience. As an amateur photographer, and something of an introvert these walks have given me exposure to other photographers I otherwise wouldn't of had.
Last year though, I had an idea about leading a walk of my own in what I hope will be a very unique walk...The Wagon Wheel Flea Market!
 


 
There will be plenty of subjects to shoot..and bargains to be had!
 
 
People to see

 
The produce tables alone offer great opportunities!

 
So if you're looking for something different, join me Oct.1 2016 as we spend a couple hours exploring a real piece of Pinellas County history and then share photos, and tell lies over lunch next door at the Cajun Café.
 
 
http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/wagon-wheel-flea-market/
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment